Mikrocentrum and magazine EVMI (Expertise Center for the Food Industry) of publisher Alea Publishers, join forces and together organize Food Technology 2022 on 13 and 14 April 2022. During this event, food and high-tech will come together with the aim of helping the food industry on its way to 2050, where more than 9 billion people need to be provided with food. Both on the exhibition floor and in the congress program, solutions are central to help this industry produce more efficiently, effectively, sustainably or even completely differently. Does your company offer such solutions or innovations that contribute to this? Then proflie your company on Food Technology!
This will be the first edition of Food Technology:
- Inspiring exhibition floor with 100 exhibitors
- 2,000 visitors
- Extensive conference program
- Themes: Factory of the future, Sustainable and transparent chain, Food innovation, Safe food
- Various side events
- Innovation Areas with (European) research projects
- (International) Meet & Match
- Demo squares
Due to the current corona situation, we are applying a special cancellation scheme for the upcoming edition. Click here to view the arrangement.