The conference program of Food Technology, called: Food meets high-tech, is a broad program around 5 sub-themes: Both the side of food production with themes such as food innovation, food safety and sustainable chain highlight, and the more technical side around mechanical engineering, automation and lab research. For the technical side, the themes Factory of the Future and Foodlab will be highlighted.
Food production of the future is central
On April 13 and 14, national and international speakers will shed light on the food production of the future. The overarching theme is sustainability. We have no choice but to do all we can to ensure that the climate targets are met, which will require major efforts, particularly from the food sector.
The program of Food Technology:
- Over 45 lectures by renowned speakers
- Keynotes by Prof. Dr. Remko Boom and Prof. Dr. Jaap Seidell
- Various seminars by cooperation partners
- International Meet & Match by KVK and Enterprise Europe Network
- Hackathon: Redesign Your Food Business by Hackathon Masters