In addition to the opportunity to meet companies on the exhibition floor, Food Technology 2021 also offers an extensive conference program, international Meet & Match and Hackathon. During the conference program, experts from the field and exhibitors will update you on the latest developments, both in keynotes, panel discussions and during thematic lecture tracks.
Take part in the Meet & Match
An international b2b matchmaking is organized during the Food Technology exhibition on 28 and 29 January 2021. The goal of the Meet & match event is to find relevant contacts throughout the sector.
A few reasons why you should not miss this Meet & Match event:
- The opportunity to meet many interesting contacts in a short time.
- The possibility to discuss in detail your project idea and / or business proposition in bilateral face-to-face interviews of half an hour. Your prepared conversation will give you much more than just exchanging your business card.
- Meeting key persons from the entire chain.
- The further development of your national and international network.
- The combination of the fair, the congress and the Meet & Match calls makes the event ideal for network-oriented networking. Some of the speakers also take part in the Meet & Match.
You can register for the event soon. A registration link will be published on this page.